*New Student Opportunity*
Manchester Essex College Application Boot Camp
Seniors: The Guidance Department will be offering a three day summer seminar during the summer vacation.
- Work one on one or in small groups to complete the common application before starting their senior year
- Brainstorm and prepare essays for the common application as well as the required supplements for other colleges
- Develop a vertical list of potential colleges
- Complete work on student resumé and teacher recommendations requests
- Link their student Naviance account to the common application
Dates: Monday, July 25; Tuesday, July 26 and Wednesday, August 3
Time: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Bring snacks.)
All are invited to come to one or all three sessions. This is a great opportunity to get yourself organized before the start of school – especially if you are considering early action or early decision. Please email Ms. Maguire at email@example.com or Ms D’Amour at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up in advance.